- Clinical Director and Founder of Psychological Services of Mansfield and Mt. Vernon. Established in 1983 to provide multifaceted private mental health services for a five-county area in Central Ohio.
- Consulting Psychologist providing comprehensive psychoeducational assessments and training for area school districts since 2010.
- Certified to administer the ADOS-2, considered the Gold Standard in assessment of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Over 30 years’ experience in substance abuse evaluation and treatment including hundreds of clinical assessments.
- Military Trainer for Cognitive Interventions for Trauma
- Coordinator for ACT (Adults & Children Together Against Violence) since 2005; the American Psychological Association Program for training in Cognitive Interventions for Trauma Based Treatment for Children.
- Experienced in custody mediation services.
- Experienced in forensic assessments and child psychotherapy.
- Business Coach; Founded Integricare Services providing Employee Assistance and Management Consultation for businesses internationally.
- Provide consulting services and established numerous employee assistance programs for businesses as well as local churches, including Pain Management and Wellness Care, Physicians Weight Loss, Columbia Gas, and National Anorexic Aid Society.
- National speaker on Integrated Interventions for the Institute for Brain Potential.
- National seminar consultant for Mind Matters and Cortex Seminars providing international training on Resiliency and Mindfulness.
- Consulting Psychologist for Rehabilitation Services, Avita Health Systems.
- Consulting Psychologist for Specialized Critical Care at Ohio Health System, Mansfield, Ohio.
- Consulting Psychologist for Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation.
- Clinical Pre-Doctoral Internship at the University of Iowa working directly under Carl Loganbill, Ph.D. and Ursula Delworth, Ph.D.; experience with forensic evaluations integrated with the University of Iowa Medical Center and Veteran’s Administration Hospital
- Clinical Trainer for graduate students at The Ohio State University.
- Ph.D. Counseling Psychology at The Ohio State University
- MA in Counseling/Clinical Psychology at The Ohio State University
- BS is Psychology at The Ohio State University
- State of Ohio Licensed Clinical Psychologist since 1981.
- Over 46 hours in substance abuse training through the Addiction Studies Institute.
- Certified to administer the ADOS-2, considered the Gold Standard in assessment of Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Clinical Director of Community Residential Treatment Services, a halfway house for furloughed clients with drug and alcohol concerns. Responsible for assessments, individual and group therapy and supervision of therapists.
- Psychologist at Columbus Psychological Services.
- Counselor at Psychological Services, Inc. under supervision of David Blythe, Ph.D.
- Counselor at Kenyon College. Pioneer in use of direct services experiences for programmatic interventions for faculty, staff and students.
- Clinical Trainer at the Ohio State University. Supervised first year graduate students in practicum experiences.
- Clinical Pre-Doctoral Internship at the University of Iowa (APA approved) The internship encompassed a diverse clinical experience and settings including individual and group therapy.
- As part of Graduate school, experienced numerous clinical practicums in psychotherapy and diagnostic assessments for children, adults and families.
- Practicum sites included:
- Ohio State University Counseling Services
- Ohio State University Counseling and Consultation Services
- Columbus Area Community Mental Health Services
- Practicum sites included:
- Radio Show Host on two local radio stations including: WMAN: “Psycho-Bits with the Radio Psychologist,” Y-105: “Dr. Dream.” Programs were topical and call-in.